Hamilton High School Student Parking Permit
Student parking permits for Hamilton High School students will go on sale the week of August 4th, 2014.
Senior permits will be sold from 9:00 a.m to 12:00 noon on Monday, August 4th.
Junior permits will be sold from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Tuesday, August 5th.
Sophomore permits and any other students in need will be sold from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Friday, August 8th.
Guidelines for purchasing a student parking permit:
- All school fees through the end of the 2013-2014 school year must be paid in full. School fees may be paid at the Hamilton City Schools Board of Education Office located at 533 Dayton Street after May 30th.
- Student parking permits are $50.00 payable in cash or by check made out to Hamilton High School.
- Students must have a current driver’s license. Temporary Licenses will not be accepted.
- Students should provide current registration and insurance confirmation at the time of purchase.
- Student drivers must agree to follow all parking guidelines including parking in student only spaces and in their designated parking area. Failure to follow parking guidelines may result in loss of parking permit.