Central Enrollment Center is Open Now!

Any student who is new to the district needs to be enrolled through central registration, located at 140 Ross Avenue from 8 am – 4 pm.

Parents will need to bring the following with their child: BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PROOF OF RESIDENCY, (utility bills, rental agreement, etc.) SHOT RECORDS, DRIVER’S LICENSE, CUSTODY PAPERWORK (if applicable) AND ANY IEP OR 504 PAPERWORK (if applicable).

If your child is transferring to another school within the district, you need to go to the new school and show proof of residency.

If your child was expelled and is returning to school, they do not need to come to central registration. They can simply report to their school to be activated.