WASHINGTON D.C. Gettysburg Trip
This year our tour dates are November 15-18, 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for students to visit an important part of our American history. Our staff will chaperone the tour, which will be arranged by Classic Student Tours, a local agency that specializes in Educational Student Travel Programs. They have coordinated our Washington, D.C. tour since 1991.
All of the necessary forms and information can be accessed below:
FINAL PARENT MEETING INFORMATION: TBD
1. Find the presentation reviewed at the parent meeting HERE
- All students are required to submit a new EMA form to be eligible for the trip
- All forms must be turned in No Later Than November 14th. No exceptions.
- All students who will be receiving medication are required to submit a Permission for Dispensing Medication Form to be eligible for the trip. This form must be completed by your physician.
- All forms must be turned in No Later Than November 8th. No exceptions.