AP Exams 2016
**All exams during Week 1 will be in the Wrestling Room**
**All exams during Week 2 will be in the Aux Gym**
Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for completing multiple-choice answer sheets.You should bring the following items to the exam room:
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch that does not have Internet access, beep, or have an alarm (in case your exam room does not have a clock that you can see easily).
- Up to two calculators with the necessary capabilities if you are taking an AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam. (Visit www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge only if you are taking an AP Physics Exam. (Protractors are not allowed.)
- Your social security number (for U.S. citizens)* for identification purposes (optional). If you provide it, the number will appear on your AP score reports.
You should not bring the following to the exam room:
- Electronic equipment (cell phone, smartphone, laptop, tablet computer, etc.), portable listening or recording devices (MP3 player, iPod, etc.), cameras or other photographic equipment, devices that can access the Internet, and any other electronic or communication devices.Unapproved aids: Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters*, notes or colored pencils.*
- Rulers, straightedges, and protractors (except as noted above).*
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets or, for Chinese Language and Culture and Japanese Language and Culture, on scratch paper provided by the proctor.
- Computers* or calculators (except as noted above).
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm, or smartwatches.
- Clothing with subject-related information.
- Food or drink.*
Get a good night’s rest before your exam, and eat a nutritious breakfast!!
You are allowed to bring a snack and beverage for your 10-minute break. However, food and drink are prohibited in the exam room. It is advisable to bring a sweater, in case the room temperature is below your comfort level.
You are required to abide by the policies of both the College Board and Hamilton High School during the exam period. Any misconduct will be reported and could jeopardize your AP Exam score.
Be sure to review the 2015-16 Bulletin for AP Students and Parents that you received in January. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact me. Good luck!
Hamilton High School