- Applicants must be seniors, residing in Ohio, graduating from an Ohio high school in 2017.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need. The EFC on your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) must be less than 8,000 to apply. In addition, your college Financial Aid Award letter must show a minimum $3,000 need.
- Applicants must have a specific career goal, be highly motivated, and have a burning desire to reach that career goal.
- Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited 4 year post-secondary educational institution on a full-time basis by the end of 2017. The school of choice does not need to be in Ohio but must have a program leading to a degree in the student’s chosen field.
- Although this is not an academic based scholarship, applicants must demonstrate academic promise and good character.
- A minimum 3.20 cumulative GPA is required.