To reach the attendance office, please call (513) 868-7700 and choose 1 for attendance.
Please call the attendance line if your child will be absent by no later than 9:00 am on the day of the absence.
We request the following information:
- full name of your student,including the spelling of the last name
- date and time of the absence
- reason for the absence
- phone number where you may be reached
The purpose of the Hamilton High School Attendance Policy reflects our desire to have each student attend all classes and arrive on time. Students and parents should familiarize themselves with the provisions and procedures of the policy in the Student Handbook (located inside the Hamilton High School Planner given to each student) . It is expected that parents will support the intent of the policy, and encourage their children to have good attendance.
- Students arriving prior to 7:55 may enter the building through the front doors and back Athletic Center doors only.
- Students arriving prior to 7:00 am will not be permitted into the main building.
- Students arriving to school later than 7:55am should enter through the attendance office and receive a pass from Mr. Kilgour in the front lobby.
- Students who need to leave school early, must register at the main office to obtain a pass. Students should complete this prior to the start of school, obtain the pass, and inform their teacher(s) of the dismissal.
- Students must be signed out at the main office prior to leaving the school building. Students should be picked up in the attendance office by an authorized adult listed on the Emergency Medical Form after providing proper identification.