1. Home
  2. Information
  3. Registration and Withdrawal

Registration and Withdrawal

Current Student Records Request

For current student records requests please contact our Registrar, Kelly Yelton, via email [email protected] or fax 513-896-3600. Walk-in service also available at this address Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.


Please complete enrollment forms and bring the following documents to Hamilton High School during the hours of 8am – 3:00 pm. Forms may also be completed at the Hamilton High School office. To enroll a student at Hamilton High School, you will need the following documents:

-Birth Certificate
-Social Security Number
-Immunization Record (this can be requested from previous school)
-Custody Papers (if applicable)
-Proof of Residence (utility bill, lease or mortgage statement, phone or cable bill, or living with form)
-IEP (if applicable – you will need to meet with Pupil Personnel at the Hamilton City Board of Education, 533 Dayton Street, Hamilton, Ohio, before enrollment)

Student Registration Form

Records Request Form

Emergency Medical Form


Please visit our Registrar, Kelly Yelton, at 1165 Eaton Ave, Hamilton, OH 45013 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please bring identification such as a driver’s license or birth certificate. The student will need to clean out their locker and return any issued books. A fee will be assessed for any unreturned books. After withdrawing your student from Hamilton High School, you will need to enroll them in the school district where they will be attending. The withdrawal will not be processed until we receive the Request For Records from their new school.

Was this article helpful to you? Yes 2 No 1

How can we help?

Translate »