HAMILTON HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT PARKING PERMIT GUIDELINES
1. All school fees must be paid in full BEFORE a parking permit will be issued.
2. Student parking permits are $50.00 ($25.00 after January 1st) payable in cash or check made out to Hamilton High School. Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
3. Students must have a current driver’s license. Temporary licenses or permits are not accepted.
4. Students must provide current, unexpired registration and proof of insurance. Parking permits will not be issued without either of these documents.
5. Student drivers must agree to follow all parking guidelines including only parking in “student parking” spaces. Failure to follow parking guidelines may result in loss of parking permit.